Have you been learning English for a long time but still struggle to understand native English speakers? Have you been taking English classes for years but do not see much progress in your English speaking abilities? Do you get nervous and make mistakes when you have to speak English with other people? Do you get confused and overwhelmed when listening to people talk in English?
This tutorial was designed to teach you:
- How to make specific goals related to your English learning.
- Tips to improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills in English.
- What resources are available to help you learn English in your own time.
It is frustrating to be studying English and not see results. You deserve to learn why you may not be seeing results and what you can do to see your English language skills improve.
There are so many classes, teachers, books and websites that try to give you advice that is “the best way to learn English”. In this tutorial you will learn that only you know the best way you learn.
In this tutorial, we will provide you with many different ideas, tips and resources that you will find helpful and will be able to use and try right away.
Why do you want to speak English fluently?
Each person has a different reason as to why they want to speak English fluently or proficiently. Some many want a better job and others may want to travel or make new friends. No matter what your reason for learning to speak English is, you need to commit to learning English.
There is no magic formula or method to make you learn English in a day. You need to set a goal and stick to how you plan to improve your English language skills.
Since each person has different goals, some of the methods in this tutorial will not work for you while others will. The most important thing is that you try. Not that you try once in a while to improve your English but that you commit to 10, 15 or 30 minutes a day to improving your English.
This tutorial is very practical and highly actionable. You will find many links and ideas within that will help you find a way that helps you improve your English. My goal is to help you speak better English by giving you different tips, tricks, resources and ideas.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Five Limiting Beliefs about Learning English
- Part 2: Your Mindset
- Part 3: Goals
- Part 4: Reevaluate How You Are Learning English
- Part 5: Language as a Tool Not a Science
- Part 6: Improve Your Speaking
- Part 7: Improve Your Listening
- Part 8: Improve Your Reading
- Part 9: Improve Your Writing
- Part 10: Immerse Yourself in English
- Part 11: Achieving English Fluency
- Part 12: Learning English Fluently Will Change Your Life
- Part 13: Take Action Today